"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, September 13, 2010

fact

When Adam and Eve were driven from the Garden after eating from the tree of knowledge of good and evil, they would have become lost without a savior. Jesus Christ's plan was to come to earth, live a perfect life, sacrifice for the sins of mankind, and break the chains of physical and spiritual death.


"For it is expedient that an atonement should be made; for according to the great plan of the eternal God, there must be an atonement made, or else all mankind must unavoidably perish; yea, all are hardened; yea, all are fallen and are lost, and must perish except it be through the atonement which is expedient should be made." Alma 34:9

Before Jesus came to do this work, the righteous looked forward to his mission. The law of Moses was a constant reminder or foreshadowing of Jesus and His future sacrifice. "And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem which is the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and conceived by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God." Alma 7:10

Through the writings of the prophets and historians, we know He came and completed His mission. We don't have to rely on hope or trust, because it is a fact.

His birth is fact. Luke 1:26-35 and Luke 2:4-7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading the scriptures and keeping this journal are my delight. I do not keep an online journal to preach to anyone but myself. I like this format, because I can add pictures and correct my writing easier. If you enjoy reading it, I am happy. If you feel offended, please, realize it is not my intention to offend but to teach myself. No negative comments will not be published.