"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Things I'm Loving

1. Hebrews 10:19–11:40 Paul told us to follow the “new and living way” and have faith in Jesus. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." 11:1 Faith has helped me deal with adversity and makes me feel joy.

2. Finding great quotes..."Five good children are an immense luxury, and to deny one's self other luxuries in order to raise them is not self-denial at all, but merely an intelligent choice of investment." Edward Sandford Martin, The Luxury of Children

3. Early morning walks...the stars are my friends and waiting to greet me pre-dawn: Cassiopeia, Orion, Mercury, and Orion's Belt points toward Sirus.

4. My lap desk...allows me to be productive even when moving a bit slowly.

5. Carrot juice is the color of health. Not only that it tastes delicious. It might be my new favorite color.

6. Choice...the future allows us to choose between numerous paths and it's exciting to discover what the outcome will be.

7. My hubby is so thoughtful, who cares for me enough to take a slow walk before his regular walk.

8. Skirts and aprons...

9. Serving my family in unusual ways...

10. Green jungle and bees outside my kitchen window...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading the scriptures and keeping this journal are my delight. I do not keep an online journal to preach to anyone but myself. I like this format, because I can add pictures and correct my writing easier. If you enjoy reading it, I am happy. If you feel offended, please, realize it is not my intention to offend but to teach myself. No negative comments will not be published.