"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Saturday, February 16, 2013

call home

Sometimes I feel discouraged, because big decisions I've made didn't seem to turn out well. But...I don't question my ability to discern the Spirit. Even though I still experience trials and adversity along the way, I still believe I make wise decisions and solve problems following a pattern of regular scripture study and prayer. 1 Nephi 15:18 Sometimes I feel heavenly messengers whispering direction or prompting ideas. 2 Nephi 32:3

Most of my children live far away, and I love to hear from them. God is like this; He wants to hear about my troubles and triumphs from my own lips, although He already knows what I need. Alma 34:19-27 He wants us to think problems through, come to a conclusion, and ask if the conclusion is the correct direction. In that process, though, He is ever ready to allow the Holy Ghost and His angels to enlighten our minds. Doctrine and Covenants 9:7-9