"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, February 25, 2013

with a smile and good attitude

Life will always be full of challenges. The trick is to learn to meet those challenges with a smile and good attitude.

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine," Proverbs 17:22.

"The Lord did strengthen them that they could bear up their burdens with ease," Mosiah 24:15.

It's interesting how God leads us to understand things long before we will ever need the information. When my youngest child was a toddler, God led me to find the one of the best books, What Katy Did. A lively girl that experiences a great trial, Katy showed me how to make the best of things with a smile and good attitude. Twice the lessons of this book have been drawn upon during extreme circumstances. Recently, I learned this is a series with four more books. Guess what I'll be reading soon?