"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, March 7, 2013

wondrous ways

Holding Hands In Forest, Hermann Seeger, 1857-1945


Something wondrous has happened to our family this week, which I may or may not announce. However, it absolutely humbles me again and again to realize God knows and helps me in minute detail. Patience is not an idea that I enjoy. Still, through learning to follow the direction of the Spirit and will of God by patiently sitting back a bit, I’ve learned that it can bring joy and peace plus unexpected adventures. My ways are not the Lord’s ways nor is my timetable His.