"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Scripture and Science Agree

The creation story is fascinating. When we studied history in our home school, we learned the creation stories of many ancient peoples. Throughout them all common threads linked them. Now, I have an online school. In one division of the school, I wrote all the curricula. My science program linked creation and science. Instead of science killing my faith, it strengthened me.

I know God used natural law to create our universe from elements already present. Science believes elements are eternal as do I. God revealed the creation in visions to Moses and Abraham"For man is spirit. The elements are eternal, and spirit and element, inseparably connected, receive a fulness of joy, Doctrine and Covenants 93:33" “And then the Lord said: Let us go down. And they went down at the beginning, and they, that is the Gods, organized and formed the heavens and the earth.” Abraham 4:1 The Gods spoken of are Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. "And God said, Let US make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth, Genesis 1:26"