"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, September 19, 2014

all make it back

The sermon I studied this week is The Witness by Boyd K. Packer. All quotes are taken from this talk unless otherwise noted. I always enjoy the simple, direct language of President Packer's words.

"One eternal truth that I have come to know is that God lives. He is our Father. We are His children...Each of us must come to our own personal testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ. We then share that testimony with our family and others. In all of this, let us remember that there is an adversary who personally seeks to disrupt the work of the Lord. We must choose whom to follow. Our protection is as simple as deciding individually to follow the Savior, making certain that we faithfully will remain on His side."

So much on this earth is interesting to learn, because they were created by our Father. However, the most important knowledge is that of the spirit. I love my Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ. I'm grateful that the Holy Ghost guides me if I listen. I'm grateful to have a loving family and plead with Father that we will all make it back to Heaven. I also pray that we will be happy and safe on earth. Certainly, there are specific blessings that I pray for, but mainly my hopes are for my family's safety on earth and eternal welfare.