"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, October 27, 2014

and finally

Jesus the Christ Chapter 16 conclusion!!!!

Matthew 19:27
Matthew 10:42
John 21:5; 13:16; 15:14-16
Acts 1:15-26
Hebrews 3:1
Mark 3:14-15

Jesus chose His apostles of devoted disciples. Not one of them was perfect but men striving to do right and follow Jesus. At the beginning of their calling, their constance in the presence of Jesus allowed the Master to teach and guide them. Sometimes He had to rebuke one or another of them for they were mere children in the gospel--Jesus even called them children from time to time.

With the exception of one, they rose to full stature as apostles or 'ones sent by God.' Under special instructions of the Savior and with full authority of the Holy Priesthood, they spread the gospel throughout the area traveling amazing distances for the time. Even then they were just men striving to do their best.

Paul illustrated this when he said. "...lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure. For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ’s sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong."