"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, December 8, 2014

miraculous and glorious

"Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us," Matthew 1:22-23.

I wish I knew the artist and title of this painting. I would love to put a copy in my house.


When learning of or witnessing miracles, I stopped marveling, 'Lord, how is it done?' I accept that miracles are part of God's plan. They show His power and that He keeps His word. If we but open our eyes, we can discover a bit of truth. Miracles maybe unexplainable but are not common-place. Everyday, we can witness God's tender mercies and divine hand in our lives. The miraculous part is that these occur whether we recognize them or not. God blesses ALL His spirit children, hopping to turn hearts and wills toward Him. To have one's heart and will aligned with Him is glorious and serene. Also miraculous and glorious is the gift of the Son, Jesus Christ.