"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

celebrate the season of the Savior's birth



The other day another teacher and I discussed Christmas and decorating. A few years back, I gave up putting out a tree in favor of the Nativity, because it expresses what I find meaningful during this season and always. Instead of lights and Santa, carols and scriptures make the season bright for me.

I know my Savior, Jesus Christ, was born, lived, died, and lives again. He brings me peace in this violent, confusing world. He will never desert me, but waits patiently for me to discover and accept Him. He blesses me abundantly, which blessings will be multiplied by unimaginable proportions at the conclusion of my "third act, when all when the mysteries are solved and everything is put right." After experiencing a taste of the love that is to come, I will do everything in my power to sup at that table of love again.