"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

becoming

Alma 13:28-This scripture tells us how to avoid temptations beyond the breaking point. However, in following these directions, we must not be puffed up or arrogant. Instead, we must choose charity and meekness.

Mosiah 3:19- Here again we are told we cannot become like God or emulate the character of Christ unless we are meek and gentle as a little child.

2 Nephi 30:9-The world has told men for eons that fighters are winners. Women seem to be embracing that idea now as well. God tells us the opposite is correct. When all has been said and done, meekness, charity, kindness, and such will prove victorious in the end. What a victory that will be.

2 Nephi 28:13-Here poor, meek, and poor in heart seem to be lumped together. How the rich hurt these people is the real question.

Some women I meet are aggressive, harsh, and indelicate; they are anything but meek. Am I in that category? I may be more than I desire. Although others see meekness as weakness, I see it as the ultimate strength. As a daughter of God, one way to stand as a witness of Christ is to patiently listen and quietly model this characteristic.