"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

courage but yet shrink

Acts 21–28

This part of the Acts is beautiful but so sad it makes me weep. Showing great courage, Paul was a fearless witness of Jesus Christ. Some Jewish Christians mobbed him, because he preached the law of Moses fulfilled.  He was also taken before religious and legal counsels. Could I bear my testimony in situations that required this sort of great courage? If so what would give me the courage to do this? Paul's courage came from great faith and conviction. When I contemplate Paul’s actions, I am given courage but yet shrink. His example is a lot to emulate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Reading the scriptures and keeping this journal are my delight. I do not keep an online journal to preach to anyone but myself. I like this format, because I can add pictures and correct my writing easier. If you enjoy reading it, I am happy. If you feel offended, please, realize it is not my intention to offend but to teach myself. No negative comments will not be published.