"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

in the direction of Jesus



Heartaches, disappointment, and unexpected circumstances don't need to bring fear if we have faith and an eternal perspective. Calmness about the future is one benefit of faith in Christ. I will ever be grateful that my parents pointed me in the direction of Jesus.

"...upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men’s hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken." Luke21:25-26