"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

weird but true



I've been studying herbs and natural healing for some time. Along the way, I've become interested in iris diagnosis. All my life, I've had food allergies that were largely undiagnosed. Also, I've had mostly brown eyes. After 2 months and 10 days on the incurables, my eyes are losing the brown color and turning blue/green. Strange. The remaining brown clearly points to areas, where my troubles have been the worst: stomach, colon, small intestines, and adrenals. Weird but true...