"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

without a shadow of doubt

I will be ever grateful that my parents brought me up with faith in god even if it was not formally pursued. A life without Him would be empty and meaningless. The godlessness in our society leads to relativism with no absolute right and wrong. This in turn leads to apathy, confusion, sin on a grand scale, and violence.

If a person seeks to gain witness of this truth, she must be open to receiving truth; a skeptic won't receive witness.

"But the anatural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned." 1 corinthians 2:14

"For the natural man is an enemy to God, and has been from the fall of Adam, and will be, forever and ever, unless he yields to the enticings of the Holy Spirit, and putteth off the natural man and becometh a saint through the atonement of Christ the Lord, and becometh as a child, submissive, meek, humble, patient, full of love, willing to submit to all things which the Lord seeth fit to inflict upon him, even as a child doth submit to his father." Mosiah 3:19

When I desired a deep testimony of spiritual things I already felt an inkling of, I searched the scriptures, sporadically at first until finally choosing daily devotions.

"Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me." John 5:39

 As I did this, I felt the Spirit whisper truth; God, the Father, and the Son, Jesus Christ live and love me. I know this without a shadow of doubt. Learning their will and how to follow them has brought me much peace and joy.