"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Know That My Redeemer Lives!

I know that in Gethsemane and on the cross, Jesus paid the price for my sins and took upon Himself my pains, Alma 7:11-13. Jesus defeated death by His Resurrection that I might live again, Matthew 28:1-10; 2 Nephi 9:6-16. This month as the world looks to Jesus during the Easter Season is the perfect time to focus on His ministry which culminated in His Atonement. With throngs across the Earth, I declare, I Know That My Redeemer Lives!


   
This has been my favorite hymn since age 18. My songbird daughter, Emily, has sung it at numerous family funerals and hope she will sing it at mine.