"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

joy and comfort

Atone is defined reconcile or restore to harmony...to me atone means to be at one with God, my Heavenly Father, and His Son, My Savior, Jesus Christ. As a earthly human, I inherited the effects of the fall, namely spiritual death or separation from the presence of God as well as temporal/physical death, Alma 42:6–9; Doctrine and Covenants 29:41–42

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God," Romans 3:23. Sin distances me from God. Without becoming at one with Jesus, I would remain distant and unable to live in their presence. “no unclean thing can dwell...in His presence,” Moses 6:57. Jesus was and is the only one capable of removing the effects of the fall and paying for my mistakes.

Jesus is my Savior, my Teacher, my Example, and my Friend. I want to be like Jesus and follow the will of Heavenly Father to find joy on Earth and to feel comfortable in His presence hereafter.