"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

questions

“Where did we come from? Why are we here? Where are we going?”

All around people ask these questions. Before we were born on earth, we lived as spirit children of Heavenly Father. To progress, we needed to come to earth and obtain physical bodies. This is the only way we could enjoy all the blessings of the Father. Each person to ever live on earth chose to come and engage in this test--learn of Him, choose joy, and keep the agency Father blessed us with or surrender agency to the one that wants eternal misery for all. Heavenly Father wants us to succeed but will never force us to choose right.

"Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

"Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man’s device." Acts 17:29

"Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?"Hebrews 12:9

"And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent." John 17:3

"...choose you this day whom ye will serve...but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord." Joshua 24:15