"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

simply love

This week I've been listening to Henry B. Eyring's April 2013 Conference Address. Come Follow Me.

"...treasure up these words in thy heart. Be faithful and diligent in keeping the commandments of God, and I will encircle thee in the arms of my love" This promise I testify is true. I agree with President Eyring's statement. "As we are faithful to the promises we have made, we will feel our love for Him. It will increase because we will feel His power and His drawing near to us in His service." The more I live it the more I feel His love. I don't think it's because He has changed because my works are spectacular. I believe it's because my heart is open to feel His love and consequently have more love to give. I know the Lord will bless me as is best for my experience here on earth. That likely won't be marbled halls and perfect family members but trials and tender mercies. Already since beginning this mission, we have been blessed in obvious and subtle ways. "By His words and His example, Christ has shown us how to draw closer to Him... receive His guidance by the Spirit as they bless and serve others for Him...feel His love and find joy in being drawn closer to Him."