"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, May 10, 2013

Following the Spirit

I learned through sad experience to always listen to that gentle inner voice, which I believe is the Holy Ghost teaching me the will of God. Relying on this inspiration, I will never be led astray, Proverbs 3:5-6. God has a special work for me if I will accept it. He will prepare the way for this to be done, if I don't turn my back on it, 1 Nephi 3:7. If I listen for these promptings, the Holy Ghost will tell me what to do in my heart and mind, 2 Nephi 32:1-5; Doctrine and Covenants 8:2-3.

Still don't have a working computer and trying to do this with an iPad.