"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

summer

I'm late getting into the game, but last year I was faced with an interesting question. How many summers do I have left? After a scary day last fall, last summer could have been my last. So...I am pondering how will I spend this summer. I will spend it as if it were my last.

Daily Shinrin-yoku...even if it rains...

Weekly excursions to really get to know this island

Daily hour in the orchard, which I recently found working there is a spiritual experience for me.

Weekly painting cards for my grandchildren.

Daily serving those around me with gratitude and joy

Devoting and Playing and Singing and Painting and Learning and Writing and Mentoring and Praying and Calling and Mowing and Cooking and All things that brings feelings of joy and gladness 

It doesn't seem that different than other days, except I plan to do these things purposely. I plan to concur some of my little demons along this summer path.