"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Teach the children well

I am so excited that I was called to teach Primary again. This time the children are six, such a delightful age. They are so willing to please if they are treated well. Our first lesson is of course a story from scripture, Journey Across the Sea to the Promised Land, 1 Nephi 18:5-23. It could be difficult to teach more than the story to young children, but I want them to gain knowledge as well as understanding. I found a great resource to use actual scripture instead of paraphrase plus a fun game to teach the doctrine. Wickedness never was happiness, Alma 41:10, and Heavenly Father will help us if we pray, 3 Nephi 18:20.