"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, June 28, 2013

he shall teach me all things

This week coming up with an active way to teach my Primary lesson was a bit trickier. After studying and praying and pondering, the Holy Ghost whispered a solution. I'm teaching about the great mission of Ammon, which story is in the Scripture Story series. I sent the PDF to the printshop for them to color copy onto card stock twice. I'll cut out the little pictures and use the best 12-16. After telling the story with the pictures, we'll play a matching game with a matching set. Then I can tell bits of the story several times as they take turns finding matches. "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you." John 14:26