"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

small and simple miracle


With the drier weather, grass around here is not in the flowering stage anymore. My allergies are calming down, allowing me to spend more time outside. At first I was frustrated that our mowers were down for so long. We had worked so diligently to get this place in good shape. Because we couldn't mow, the grass kept growing and screaming, 'slackers.' Now I know it was one of God's tender mercies toward me. If the mowers had been working, I would have felt obligated to mow and consequently have even more difficulty breathing and sleeping. Miracles aren't always found in grandiose happenings. Small and simple 'coincidences' denote there is a God, who knows and helps His children.

There are no coincidences for believers. My Heavenly Father and My Savior know and care about me in a personal, day to day way.

"And that he manifesteth himself unto all those who believe in him, by the power of the Holy Ghost; yea, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, working mighty miracles, signs, and wonders, among the children of men according to their faith ." 2 Nephi 26:13

 "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ." Romans
5:1

"Peace, peace be unto you, because of your faith in my Well Beloved, who was from the foundation of the world. " Helaman 5:47