"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, August 23, 2013

to love unconditionally

Romans 12:10 In this self-examination, I discover I'm more selfish than I'd like to admit. Philippians 2:1-4 Even as I serve others, my imagination runs wild. 'They will be so happy because of my wonderfulness. They will love me even more.' Yikes! I love serving, but do I do so to seek happiness or praise or something for myself? Do I seek my own? 1 Corinthians 13:5 My motive is to be loved, but that isn't a pure motive. Instead it should be to love unconditionally. Will I ever get this right!