"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

building a relationship with God

Still contemplating Article of Faith 1.  My Eternal Heavenly Father loves me and wants me to draw near to Him. John 17:3 Because of His hope and desire toward me and all mankind, I have the opportunity to pray to Him; He promises to hear and answer my prayers. Enos 1:1-7 There is a difference between knowing about someone and knowing someone. I know some people very well. Spending time, visiting, and finding out what makes the person happy are some ways to get to know people. I can also get to know Him not just know of Him as I study the scriptures and the words of latter-day prophets. Striving to become more like Him by following His will, I come to know Him on a deeper level still. Mosiah 4:9-12 1 John 4:7-8 1 John 2:3-5

None of these ideas are new or novel. However, they are vital for bridging the gap between know of God and knowing God. My experience thus far and my desire and hope for the future, it is why I continue to strive. I believe and want a deeper knowledge of truth, a closer relationship to God.