"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Why is Jesus Christ important in my life?

Jesus Christ was chosen to be my Savior. His Atonement makes it possible for me to be resurrected, to repent, and to be forgiven so I can return to my Heavenly Father’s presence, John 14:6. In addition to saving me from our sins, Jesus Christ, my Savior, also offers me peace and strength in times of trial through His grace, Isaiah 41:10,13; Matthew 11:28-30; John 14:27; Philippians 4:13; He sets the perfect example for me, and His teachings are the foundation for happiness in this life and eternal life in the world to come, John 15:4-5." Paraphrased from Why is Jesus Christ important in my life?, Come Follow Me Basic Doctrinal Principles, January 2014

Jesus has done everything possible to save little me as well as everyone on Earth. Jesus knows me personally as my personal Savior and friend. Jesus is responsible for the eternal life of little me and all mankind. All shall be resurrected either unto joy filled eternal life with the Father or eternal horrible hell with the Satan. Jesus is the light of the world, showing the way to true happiness on Earth and through the Eternities. Jesus also taught me to do good works in the name of the Father, for the glory must be His. Jesus taught me to seek first the kingdom of God and focus on eternal life by living the best life I can live on Earth. So I ask myself, how am I doing? Where is my loyalty? Do I seek worldly things or the kingdom of God?