"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

tools of the trade

Since I've been encouraging my grandchildren to study and memorize the articles of faith with me this year, I searched for a tool to help with that process. Bingo! Zack & Zoey Explore the Articles of Faith (DVD/CD) is great. Sammy and Quinn reported it a winner. They were singing some of them in no time.

"I have commanded you to bring up your children in blight and truth." Doctrine and Covenants 93:40

I believe this applies to grandparents teaching grandchildren if their parents allow it.