"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

silly ideas

Woo Hoo! I made it to chapter six of Jesus the Christ.

Exodus 33:11
Numbers 12:8
Deuteronomy 34:10
Moses 1:2, 11, 31 Moses 5:57; 6:56-62; 7:46
Doctrine and Covenants 20:26; 39:3
3 Nephi 2:8
4 Nephi 1:1, 21
Mormon 8:6
Moroni 10:1
Genesis 32:28; 35:10
Exodus 1:1, 7; 9:6-7; 12:3

Political correctness tries to erase anything to do with good or choice. Some of it is alright, such as not using derogatory terms to refer to various peoples. However, I refuse to change my reckoning of time away from the ideas of meridians. Meridian=figuratively, the highest point or culminating-point of anything; the zenith; as the meridian of life. AM means before noon PM means after noon. Similarly, BC means before Christ AD anno domini or "in the year of our Lord." Because it was a major turning point in world history, the BC/AD dating system made the birth, life, mission, death, and resurrection of Christ the pinnacle between old and new. Since Jesus' time, we have been living "in the year of our Lord." "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father," Philippians 2:10-11. I won't use the silly ideas of common era or before the common era. Those trying to remove Jesus Christ from world history are still counting time forward and backward using Jesus as the fulcrum.

Jesus is the center of my life. I will stand as His witness at all times and in all things and in all places. He gave me hope that this life has meaning, that I can live in a way to find joy, that I will rise again, and that I will be saved through His atonement. Although political stratagems are in place to enslave or at least destroy liberty, I won't hide my faith nor be cowed into accepting His banishment from the public stage. Merry Christmas, Happy Easter, and God Bless you in 2014 AD.