"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, August 8, 2014

recommit

I'm still working on my Sacrament Meeting talk on Charity, the pure love of Christ. Many have said that they learn ever so much more preparing to speak than the congregation likely hears. I'm not sure about the latter, but I have learned a lot. Well, maybe more I've been reminded. All week the Holy Spirit has whispered ideas that I should explore. This study has caused me to examine my behaviors and recommit to Christlike charity.

The adversary is cunning, using bits of truth to twist said truth. Over time the definition of charity has been subtly twisted. While part of charity might be sharing with the less fortunate, this isn’t the proper definition according to Moroni. "...charity is the pure love of Christ, and it endureth forever; and whoso is found possessed of it at the last day, it shall be well with him," Moroni 7:47.