"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Sunday, November 30, 2014

all the days of my life

Praying For...Claire, a sweet, tiny lady, with safety, security, happiness, health, love of learning, faith in Jesus Christ, a desire to  be kind, loyal, and strong...that her parents and neighbors will be good examples and careful to treat all children with quiet, gentle, kind firmness...that she and all children will have all her righteous needs and desires...that the leaders of nations will stop and think about the rising generation and the necessity of strong families to the preservation of society before they engage in power-mongering, usurpation of rights, and corruption...

Jesus Word..."Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need," Hebrews 4:16. This scripture will have special meaning to me all the days of my life; I intend to memorize it. After testing it for myself, I know God will give me mercy and strength to help me overcome problems and sin. He is so good!

Cucina Fresca...This morning I started a pot of pintos in the Sun Oven, which is amazing beyond imagination. It works like a crockpot, but the fuel is totally, absolutely, 100% free. When days are sort of cloudy like today, it still works if not as fast.

Nature News...we've enjoyed the presence of a hummingbird in our garden for weeks now and decided to get a feeder. Not only is our little friend a frequent visitor, a dozen of his friends of all colors and sizes have come to partake as well. Yesterday, a male and female pare of yellow bellied sap suckers stopped for a sip. However, they intimidated the hummingbirds, so I chased them away. I love watching the hummingbirds come and go all day as I read and write in the breakfast nook. My husband joins me in this interesting pass time during meals. It's so cheering. So far I've identified Black-chinned, Anna's, Calliope, Ruby-Throated, and Costa's Hummingbirds.