"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

embrace the promised joy

The Angel Appearing before the Shepherds' by Thomas Buchanan Read, Dayton


"And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night. And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people," Luke 2:8-10.

I wonder if I would be afraid if an angel appeared before me. The angel told of a great joy that did Jesus bring. However, that joy doesn't just hang around but must be sought. Every time I feel wrong feelings or thoughts, I know I must intentionally choose to banish them and embrace the promised joy of Jesus.