"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

He cares

Sunday, I got to visit my old Primary class. I love those children. In only five months, they have matured so much. Still, they smiled and hugged old Sister Conrad. Because two of them are a bit high need, I was grateful to learn the teacher is a seasoned, gentle, loving woman. Before I was asked to teach them, she was their teacher. So from 3-7 they've only had us.

To me this is a testimony that God sees each of us on earth and cares what happens to us. He cannot bless those refusing to live according to His law, but He does care.

"If ye love me, keep my commandments," John 14:15

"If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father’s commandments, and abide in his love," John 15:10.

"And when we obtain any blessing from God, it is by obedience to that law upon which it is predicated," Doctrine and Covenants 130:21.