"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, February 6, 2015

I know my Father loves me, and my heart sings.

Heavenly Father really loves and cares about me. Over and again He proves to me that minute details of my life matter to Him. Recently, I had trouble with arthritis and muscle pain again. It flairs up, when I eat the wrong thing...but I was eating properly most of the time. I prayed to figure out a new strategy and was led to discover Miranda's book Aging Backward and Essentrics workouts. Constantly changing my workouts with the plethora of choices found on Essentrics TV, I've been at it now for three weeks and see quite a change in my posture. Also, these gentle exercises are a better immediate pain reliever than advil, cryoderm, or other oral/topical pain relievers (and without the side effects). Miranda's talk during the workouts is informative and encouraging, plus the music she uses is usually very calm and beautiful. I know my Father loves me, and my heart sings.



 

I know my Father loves Me


He numbers the stars and He calls them by name
He watches the sparrow, and the nest whence it came
He cares for the lilies, so lovely to see Because
He loves them so, I know He loves me.

He watches the lambs in the fold where they sleep
He cares for the shepherd watching over His sheep
He knows His creations, where e’er they may be
Because He loves them so, I know He loves me.

He numbers the stars, and our tears and our smiles
He knows every sparrow, and He knows every child
And when I see starlight, or birds on the wing
I know my Father loves me, and my heart sings.

Sally DeFord