"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

orchards and gardens and cottages and greenhouses

"...Father knoweth what things ye have need of before ye ask Him...Behold the fowls of the air for they sow not, neither do they reap nor gather into barns; yet your Heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they?"


This brings me such comfort. So...I'll continue to plant orchards and gardens and build cottages with attached greenhouses in my writings, while I go where He would have me go, lodge where He would have me lodge, and do what He would have me do.