"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

better safer kinder

"...the people were all converted unto the Lord, upon all the face of the land,...and there were no contentions and disputations among them, and every man did deal justly one with another," 4 Nephi 1:2.

For the last several months, I haven't been using any study guides or lesson manuals as study aids. Each morning I read and read until something touches my heart and speaks to my spirit. As I write it in my journal, I wait for the Spirit to teach me about it. For now, this way suits me very well.

The scripture above leads me to pray for those who suffer around the world for their belief in and service to the Lord, Jesus Christ that they will have perfect patience, strength of body, mind, and spirit, and power to endure gracefully if they must suffer and deliverance if it is the will of God. Additionally, I pray for the enemies of True Peace that they will have a stupor of thought in usurping control and power of the people the wish to dominate but a desire to build their corners of the world with peace, family, and brotherly love. Yes, I know the revelations concerning the Second Coming of Christ. But that doesn't mean God cannot or will not inspire and soften the hearts of individuals to do and be better, safer, and kinder.