"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Friday, April 24, 2015

comfort

This week I focused on The Comforter, a sermon by Henry B. Eyring. As always his words comforted me and increased my desire to serve others for Christ's sake.

"...you can and must be an important part of His giving comfort to those who need comfort. You can play your part best if you know more of how He answers those prayers for help. Many are praying to Heavenly Father for relief, for help in carrying their burdens of grief, loneliness, and fear. Heavenly Father hears those prayers and understands their needs. He and His Beloved Son, the resurrected Jesus Christ, have promised help...[At baptism] you promised that you would help the Lord make their burdens light and be comforted. You were given the power to help lighten those loads when you received the gift of the Holy Ghost...the Lord has asked each of us, His disciples, to help bear one another’s burdens. We have promised to do it...the living Christ sends the Holy Ghost, the Comforter, to those we are pledged to help Him comfort."

Today, I go to visit teach, where I'll share this message.