"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

frustratingly foreign

While reading in 1 Nephi 19 this morning, I felt perplexed. why were the writings of Zenock, Neum, and Zenos removed from the scriptural cannon so that they are totally absent from the Bible? Why do men desire the downfall of others? Why do men desire power and dominion over others? Having once fought for free-agency during the war in Heaven, why do some desire to usurp agency of others on Earth? Of course I know that it is the power of Satan holding captive the good judgement and agency of these people, but power-mongering and sin promotion are still so frustratingly foreign to my spirit. I'll be forever grateful that Isaiah and some of the other great Old Testament prophets writings remain that we may learn the truths of God.