"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, August 3, 2015

know this

"When I cry unto thee, then shall mine enemies turn back: this I know, for God is for me," Psalm 56:9.

To know that God is for me is a great comfort. So is the fact that mine enemies shall turn back. While I don't have many enemies, there are those that wish to do my family harm directly or indirectly. So I pray for those I love. Yes, He is against sin, abuse, error, stupidity, cruelty, and evil, but He loves the sinner--even me. Consequently, I can do and be better, knowing He loves me.