"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, January 21, 2016

free from wily assaults

"As pertaining to good deeds therefore, do the best thou canst, and desire God to give strength to do better daily; but in Christ put thy trust, and in the pardon and promises that God hath made thee for His sake; and on that rock build thine house, and there dwell. For there only shalt thou be sure from all storms and tempests, and from all wily assaults," William Tyndale, The Obedience of a Christian Man.

Sometimes on this journey to becoming a better person, I feel quite lonely. When I read hundreds of years old quotes as above, I am lifted. It's the same struggle for all who wish to see God again. It's a good road.