"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, April 29, 2013

faith mission martyrdom

Studying the apostasy and restoration during April deepened my testimony. It culminated yesterday when I spoke in church for 20 minutes on the subject. I could have spoken for a couple hours. Hopefully, I spoke with the power of the Holy Ghost and touched the hearts of my fellow branch church members for good. I spoke from the point of view that most children educated in the public school system in the US don't learn much world history. Consequently, they don't even get a glimpse of how the sacrifices of those from the time after the death of Jesus' Apostles through the writing of the US Constitution paved the way for the Restoration of the fullness of the gospel of Jesus Christ. God inspired many men and women to tasks which led to the martyrdom of most of them. They stuck with their missions because of deep faith. Psalms 145:9 "The Lord is good to all: and his tender mercies are over all his works."