"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Packets of light

My computer died. So I'm using an iPad to write today. This means I don't know how to add links. Others reading this will need to look them up.

Living according to Jesus commandments and word is a sort of experiment. It is only through this experiment that one can feel the joy and power that comes as a result. John 7:16-17 As the experiment continues and one lives this joy, the Holy Ghost Will whisper that the way is true. 1 Corinthians 2:9-13 nevertheless, in all this doing, one must ask for a witness through prayer. James 1:5 if one goes at this experiment as a skeptic or with no real desire to know truth, a witness isn't likely. Mosiah 26:3 Alma 23:27-34 doctrine and covenants 9:7-9 I lov E how Richard G. Scott put this seeking for truth and joy in the packet of light, the scriptures. https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/the-power-of-scripture?lang=eng.