"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

what is love



After caring for my in-laws during the last years of their lives, understanding has come to me. Looking down the tunnel at the further end of my own life, I know true love is so much more than romantic love. Daily, I see my dear husband demonstrate Christlike love and two greatest commandments love God and love others as much or more than ourselves. While I don't always deserve this love, it is always offered. As I learn more and more what this actually means, I try harder to live my life as Christ did and my husband does.

"This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets." Matthew 22:38-40