"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

what's my identity

An interesting concept, my Christian identity is based on charity (love): John 3:16, Luke 10:27, John 13:35, Ephesians 3:17, 1 Peter 4:8, 1 Thessalonians 3:12. I was created to love ene the unloveable, even if that love is rejected. Isn't that the love Jesus models? Ephesians 1:7. Jesus even commands I love my enemies and those that despitefully use me, Luke 6:27-35. They may not deserve it, but neither do I. Although it may be attached to feelings, love is a choice. It is not romantic or sentimental or passionate even if these can accompany it; love is pure as Jesus, Moroni 7:47, Psalm 119:30