"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Saturday, June 14, 2014

obey, action, repentance

"We believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law," Article of Faith 12. Important to be good citizens, we should obey the law unless it is contrary to the Word of God or usurps immutable rights. Throughout history, men of God, skirted the law or broke it outright when moved upon by the Holy Ghost. I'm thinking of Martin Luther and the Founding Fathers of the US. Right now the POTUS is treading on the constitution. How can we lawfully fix the problem? I don't know. I pray and hope to learn the answer. The answer might be that it is too late to save the US, since so many have turned their backs on God and His commandments. Maybe, we can turn it around, but it will take action and repentance by a great deal of people.