"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

quiet workers

Chapter 16 of Jesus the Christ continued...

Acts 1:13
Luke 6:15

Simon and Judas (not Iscariot) are mentioned very little. Jesus loves and can use in His ministry the quiet and un-famous. When I wonder if my little service in His kingdom will matter, these men help me realize it will. Just because no fanfare announces me doesn't mean my service isn't important to Jesus.  Quiet workers matter.


"But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth," Matthew 6:3.