"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Thursday, December 4, 2014

the Lord is my light

The older I get the more I reject non-Christian Christmas traditions. Let others have their Santa and reindeer; I'll take Jesus. The Lord is my light. I seek His ways. Part of my scripture studies during December include a little advent progression. It prevents my humbug attitude and instead brings the joy of the season to my heart. "Make a joyful noise unto the Lord, all the earth: make a loud noise, and rejoice, and sing praise," Psalm 98:4. "Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel," Isaiah 7:14.