"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

he clearly saw them

When I saw this painting, I was especially touched by Stephen's sacrifice, bravely denouncing the apostasy of the Israelites.
"Then they heard these things, they were cut to the heart, and they gnashed on him with their teeth. But he, being full of the Holy Ghost, looked up steadfastly into heaven, and saw the glory of God, and Jesus standing on the right hand of God, And said, Behold, I see the heavens opened, and the Son of man standing on the right hand of God. Then they cried out with a loud voice, and stopped their ears, and ran upon him with one accord, And cast him out of the city, and stoned him...," Acts 7:54-58.

In his vision, Stephen clearly saw two distinct, and separate beings, God, the Father, and His Son, Jesus Christ. Luke, the companion of Paul, recorded the vision and martyrdom in the book of Acts.