"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Monday, April 13, 2015

I'd like to think so...

"And it came to pass that he departed into the wilderness. And he left his house, and the land of his inheritance, and his gold, and his silver, and his precious things, and took nothing with him, save it were his family, and provisions, and tents, and departed into the wilderness," 1 Nephi 2:4.

The Lord commanded the prophet Lehi to take his family and flee Jerusalem. Leaving their precious worldly belongings, they went into the wilderness; their faith assured them the Lord would provide. If I had to leave my home, the hardest things for me to leave would be my comfortable bed, bathtub, clothes washer,  fruit trees, books, and family photos. Would I be as faithful as Lehi and his family if in a similar position? I just don't know, but I'd like to think so.