"Beam-ectomy should precede all mote micro-surgery. Just saying." Ginger Conrad paraphrasing Jesus Christ.

Paradigm Shift

“The list of health problems I think it would very hard to live with is SO much longer than the list of foods I previously thought I couldn’t live without,” Merrill Alley.

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

new times

Praying For...Claire...the US Constitution...children and families all over the world...

Not really much going on right now. Resting up from my time with my grands and the drive to take them home. Sure glad to have my home, garden, puppy, and husband.

So sad to learn the insidiousness of Planned Parenthood is far deeper than we knew. So very glad I refused to let my children participate in PP sponsored 'health' classes in high school. Even happier that I homeschooled and didn't allow that influence for the last ones.

My glasses broke, so I can't see too well. Hope my writing isn't too off. Going to get new glasses today at lenscrafters.

Waaah! Progressive lenses can't be made at lenscrafters in an hour. Just like everyone else, they have to send them to a lab. So, I'll be visually impaired for up to ten days.